All about Diwali,Diwali Date,Diwali Greetings,Diwali Wallpapers,Marathi Diwali,Dhanteras,Diwali Cards,Diwali Message,Diwali Rangoli,Diwali Festival,Diwali Hindi,Diwali Images,Happy Diwali,Diwali Puja,Diwali Mela,Hindu Diwali,Diwali Gifts,Diwali Poems,Office Diwali,Story of Diwali,Diwali Celebrations,Diwali Designs,Diwali Pictures,Diwali Sweets,Diwali Decoration,Diwali Festival of Lights,Diwali New Year,Diwali Video,Diwali Wishes,Diwali 2008,Diwali India,Dipavali Celebration...

Saturday, September 10, 2016

When is Diwali (Dipavali) in 2016?


When is Diwali / Dipavali in 2016?

Diwali / Dipavali is on Sunday, October 30, 2016.

5 comments:

Vijay Sinha said...

I'm glad I found this web site.I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work and Happy Diwali to you all.
DIWALI 2016

Vijay Sinha said...

Amazing!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it. Diwali 2017 , Happy Diwali

Diwali images , Deepavali 2017 , Diwali wishes

vvsilverpalace said...

I am looking for best blog for diwali gift items thanks for sharing informative diwali gifts manufacture blog

Gift Portal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gift Portal said...


Thanks for sharing beautiful ideas to make this Diwali rocking. Its really awesome to surprise someone in such presentable way. To make your moments more special 1800GiftPortal offers exclusive gifts for you.
Send Online Diwali Gifts to USA | UK | india